• Thread starter ilikefredy
  • Start date
  • Views 559
ilikefredy

ilikefredy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Got a Matrix Glitch chip sRGH install completed.

I was trying to tune the timing files using my NAND-X and I forgot to unplug the X360 when going to insert the pins into the Matrix chip. I think there was a small spark, although I didn't feel or hear anything. Then when I went to boot the system again it would just hang, and the glitch chip didn't flash anymore. Swapped the glitch chip to no avail. Removed the chip and wires, flashed stock nandump1 and now the system RRoD with a 0021 Error.

The imagined point of contact is in the photo I linked.

Any quick advice or tips would be much appreciated (I have never tried to troubleshoot an electrical issue nor have I reflown a circuit board)

Cheers!

Solution
piclet
Good afternoon dude, i have the same error code with a Slim E and from what i have investigated it is a communication error between in the GPU or in the KSB in the best of cases it is only the capacitors of the lines that join them, from what I see in your case it could be that one of these shorted, check them to be sure.
piclet

piclet

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Good afternoon dude, i have the same error code with a Slim E and from what i have investigated it is a communication error between in the GPU or in the KSB in the best of cases it is only the capacitors of the lines that join them, from what I see in your case it could be that one of these shorted, check them to be sure.

Solution
ilikefredy

ilikefredy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Got it, checking them with a multimeter sounds like more work than it's worth. I'll just write it off for now.
Thanks for your help!

Top Bottom
Login
Register