Solved RGH SDK Question

• Thread starter OGxKushxKing
  • Start date
  • Views 1,569
O

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Reaction score
So i know that using the sdk makes your disc drive unable to read discs, but once im done using sdk and i uninstall it will my disc drive be able to read discs again? What if i remove the disc drive then put it back in when im done?

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
Removing the SDK will allow you to read discs again. Installing RGL will not permanently brick your RGH's disc drive.

I thought the new RGL allowed reading of discs anyway, I'm too lazy to check.

O

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Reaction score
Removing the SDK will allow you to read discs again. Installing RGL will not permanently brick your RGH's disc drive.

are you positive? Ill check out the new version anyway

E

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score

RGL does allow disc reading. For slims, you'll have to edit a setting in the .ini file to allow the console to read discs.

O

OGxKushxKing

The King of Kush
Reaction score
RGL does allow disc reading. For slims, you'll have to edit a setting in the .ini file to allow the console to read discs.
ok and can i have RGL and FSD at the same time, like boot RGL from FSD or would i need a dual nand to have both?

C

Call me LEWY

Maybe?
Reaction score
ok and can i have RGL and FSD at the same time, like boot RGL from FSD or would i need a dual nand to have both?
Yes, i think you can edit the .ini file and change the default dashboard to freestyle.

E

EpicError

Getting There
Reaction score

You can have FSD and RGL at the same time but you'd need a specific version of FSD for it to work. I think it's like verson v725 or something and then you'd need to remove the plugins.

Top Bottom