• Thread starter glaspchinnn
  • Start date
  • Views 447
G

glaspchinnn

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Hi I have an issue with launching my game’s while online now. While using xb online I opened Medal of Honor airborne, which I downloaded from the xbox store, and it asked for a 4 mb update. I updated it, and now my console tells me that “disc is unreadable” when trying to launch 360 games whilst I’m online. If I turn off stealth server then I can play them, but if I’m online then they say disc unreadable. Any way to fix?

TLDR: Only xbla or games in the content folder work whilst online. Game I installed to the games folder in hdd say disc unreadable after installing that 4 mb update. They only work if I disable stealth server plugins.

Last edited:
Solution
G
Okay I feel like an idiot. I had an original Xbox game in my tray I was going to copy to my hard drive and forgot it was in there, so every time I launched a game I had copied to my hard drive via disc, that wasn’t a god or xbla title, it would give me a disc error if I tried to launch them
G

glaspchinnn

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay I feel like an idiot. I had an original Xbox game in my tray I was going to copy to my hard drive and forgot it was in there, so every time I launched a game I had copied to my hard drive via disc, that wasn’t a god or xbla title, it would give me a disc error if I tried to launch them

Solution
Top Bottom
Login
Register