Rxrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Is there any good ways i can protect my retail consoles from getting banned

i have a Falcon RGH
and 4 Retails

i cant use the VPN way because my PC isn't wireless is there any other way
and my ISP is Virgin Media and they dont change ip's when you turn the router off and on.

can someone please help me lol

-Carvens

albert5678

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i have a Falcon RGH
and 4 Retails

and my ISP is Virgin Media and they dont change ip's when you turn the router off and on.

-Carvens
Seems like you need to change your ISP :roflmao: Because there is no way to prevent the other 4 retails from getting banned without all of them getting a different IP address when you restart the router.

XeDK

XeDK

XeDK
Experienced Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Change the IP make sure no other console goes on it other than the RGH, Also you would want to make sure the IP has changed.

albert5678

albert5678

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

i have a Falcon RGH
and 4 Retails

-Carvens
You could log in to your router settings and change the IP address manually.

Bryh456

Bryh456

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
And I would recommend not having your retail online while your rgh is. Gives you a better chance of NOT getting your retail banned.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah. uhm im Moving soon and i'm getting a connection just for my room. what would you recommend in the UK?
Still virgin media, they have the best connection all round, low pings, you will always get the speed advertised, where as others some have had the speed for 1 week at best and its dropped right down (a friend of mine on sky ) use a vpn whenever possible though for stealth! it sucks that virgins IPs dont change, however you can ring up and request a change saying you suspect someones trying to ddos or hack your ip :wink: (you could the last i heard)

Im hoping to become one of the engineer team soon, and already know virgin medias network quite well..

Rxrr

Rxrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Still virgin media, they have the best connection all round, low pings, you will always get the speed advertised, where as others some have had the speed for 1 week at best and its dropped right down (a friend of mine on sky ) use a vpn whenever possible though for stealth! it sucks that virgins IPs dont change, however you can ring up and request a change saying you suspect someones trying to ddos or hack your ip :wink: (you could the last i heard)

Im hoping to become one of the engineer team soon, and already know virgin medias network quite well..
I Know for a fact you cant ask them for an ip change i've asked them and they weren't very happy. i don't like the way they speak to there customers a bit harsh if you ask me.

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$
You're on a desktop, yeah? Buy a wireless card. Buy a wireless adapter. Something for 50-60$ is better than losing something that is 150-200$. Don't cheap out. You'll regret it once you're console banned.

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I Know for a fact you cant ask them for an ip change i've asked them and they weren't very happy. i don't like the way they speak to there customers a bit harsh if you ask me.
oh, thats bad customer support...

Top Bottom
Login
Register