What's new

Solved RGH Reboots when any of the Games on it needs an update

A

Auxzify Mods

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a Trinity RGH and everything was fine with it when I purchased it, but now I'm getting this problem.
Whenever my a game needs an update, it always reboots? I am pretty new to modding so there could be an easy solution...
If I need to manually install the update, can anyone link me where I could find the files to do that! Thanks!

T

TLRxModzZ

Noob programmer/RGH support/Host
Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a Trinity RGH and everything was fine with it when I purchased it, but now I'm getting this problem.
Whenever my a game needs an update, it always reboots? I am pretty new to modding so there could be an easy solution...
If I need to manually install the update, can anyone link me where I could find the files to do that! Thanks!
I believe you can find the updates at Xbox unity.com but then you need to make sure you put the tu in the right place/ folder !

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score

I believe you can find the updates at Xbox unity.com but then you need to make sure you put the tu in the right place/ folder !
You can get them from unity or use aurora to update. It uses unity's database and you wont misplace any files.

Most games should update fine through regular xbl services though. It could be an issue with your stealth server.

Try getting latest tu with aurora or from unity manually.

Could help to know which games and what updates.

Top Bottom