Solved RGH Questions

• Thread starter eG x LoGiKzZ
  • Start date
  • Views 540
E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have only read a little bit about this new reset glitch hack and im now wanting to do it myself.

Can somebody tell me what i need to do it? can it be done to any xbox 360 or is there a specific one i need?

Thanks

A

agt dale cooper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
F

FezLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Xbox 360 HAS to have HDMI. Further details here (see bottom): http://img802.images...rjtglitchv1.png
[Details about various CB restrictions was news to me....this means you HAVE to dump the NAND in order to figure out whether your box will work!!!! Bleh.]
Xenon boxes without HDMI don't yet get to play.
A nice tut I'm planning on following (link above excerpted from it): http://team-xecuter....ead.php?t=76193

Was not aware of the CB restrictions either...interesting. I, myself, did the RGH on my slim with a cygnos so I can use a LIVE nand as well. If I were you, I would try to get my hands on an exploitable slim, as they'll be the most reliable.

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
The has to have HDMI thing is not true anymore because opus boards are glitchable now. Only board that doesn't work is xenon but no one wants a xenon anyway lol

B

Brother Jordan

מספר אחד
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
The has to have HDMI thing is not true anymore because opus boards are glitchable now. Only board that doesn't work is xenon but no one wants a xenon anyway lol

Not entirely. Opus has a HANA chip. Xenons do not. Rather than saying no Xenons, people find it easier to say HDMI Xboxs are exploitable.

X

xIce101x

H2 Legend
Reaction score
Not entirely. Opus has a HANA chip. Xenons do not. Rather than saying no Xenons, people find it easier to say HDMI Xboxs are exploitable.
Not to mention opus boards are pretty rare.

E

eG x LoGiKzZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
right okay, thanks guys :3

f***, checked my 2 spare xbox's and they're both xenon's :cry: it seems ill have to buy another one

Top Bottom