• Thread starter I Have An RGH
  • Start date
  • Views 593
I Have An RGH

I Have An RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a week of NotXBLS and it said there was an update and to reboot my console, when my console was booting ; it sits at the end of the animation for 3 minutes and nothing on the HDD loads. No plugins, xex menu, ect. I know its the plugin because when i put a usb with dash launch and xex menu without the HDD it worked. Is there any way to get the corrupted plugin off my HDD without wiping everything off of it?

I Have An RGH

I Have An RGH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Well another thing you can try is to put a blank ini on a usb stick and plug it into your console and load the rgh with it, it should override the other ini
I tried that too, when I went to Xex menu and then to HDD, nothing loaded. Another wierd thing is my HDD shows up in storage devices under system settings and says 39 gb free

J Colez

J Colez

J Brezzy
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
I tried that too, when I went to Xex menu and then to HDD, nothing loaded. Another wierd thing is my HDD shows up in storage devices under system settings and says 39 gb free
I'm not really sure then the fix for the problem you just might have to delete everything on it

I am Hit

I am Hit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I bought a week of NotXBLS and it said there was an update and to reboot my console, when my console was booting ; it sits at the end of the animation for 3 minutes and nothing on the HDD loads. No plugins, xex menu, ect. I know its the plugin because when i put a usb with dash launch and xex menu without the HDD it worked. Is there any way to get the corrupted plugin off my HDD without wiping everything off of it?
im having the same problem i think its a bad block in the nand or ill have to format the hdd and lose everything but idc its kinda messed up

Top Bottom
Login
Register