• Thread starter Express_me
  • Start date
  • Views 773
E

Express_me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
i have done everything that the videos has told me.

but some how it says i dont have all the files when i try go online i have updated to tu26 an download xm360 unlocked the dlc's but under the dlc it says " no matching title is in the database" i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not

Chrishockey55

Chrishockey55

Lifetime Premium
Lifetime
Platinum Record Programmer Reporter
Reaction score
Sin$
i have done everything that the videos has told me.

but some how it says i dont have all the files when i try go online i have updated to tu26 an download xm360 unlocked the dlc's but under the dlc it says " no matching title is in the database" i dont know if that has anything to do with it or not

One of the files you downloaded most likely ****ed something up do this.

re install the game

go on live and accept and download each update ( FOR GTA )

boom done

Upvote 0
E

Express_me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
One of the files you downloaded most likely ****ed something up do this.

re install the game

go on live and accept and download each update ( FOR GTA )

boom done
Thank you am it's because I had xhttp in able but now I am having another problem I I cant get any mod menu to work

Upvote 0
WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
Thank you am it's because I had xhttp in able but now I am having another problem I I cant get any mod menu to work
Put mod menu on 4 or 5 plug in. Test to see if it will show in single player. If it doesnt show. Tell me what menu you are using. I might be able to help

Upvote 0
E

Express_me

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Put mod menu on 4 or 5 plug in. Test to see if it will show in single player. If it doesnt show. Tell me what menu you are using. I might be able to help
im using the "f u c k e r menu" it wont load in single player ether, if you have one or know one it works good give me link please

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register