What's new

Solved RGH not booting to xell or anything (black screen)

• Thread starter Rizmaah
  • Start date
  • Views 1,613
R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
So I actually managed to fix nand and all wiring of CR is on. I used the trinity.xvsf file that came with jr runner but when I tried to boot Xbox, it just done nothing. CoolRunner has solid red light (switch is set to NOR) and Xbox green light is flashing.

I’ve tried other xvsf files but they either say not supported or just doesn’t work on boot(the only other one working was trinity en one that came with jr runner).

Any idea?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
So I actually managed to fix nand and all wiring of CR is on. I used the trinity.xvsf file that came with jr runner but when I tried to boot Xbox, it just done nothing. CoolRunner has solid red light (switch is set to NOR) and Xbox green light is flashing.

I’ve tried other xvsf files but they either say not supported or just doesn’t work on boot(the only other one working was trinity en one that came with jr runner).

Any idea?
Let's see the pictures of your install/soldering.

R

Rizmaah

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
1: You Have It On 5v, Coolrunners Use 3.3v.

2: Also Your Missing Stby_Clk On It (Point B)

3: Should Wrap Up The Cpu_Rst Wire, Put It Around The Xclamps.

I didn’t know this. Where would the 3.3v one go on the motherboard?

I did have a spare brown wire but YouTube tutorial I was looking at they didn’t use B, where should the B wire go?

So wrapping it around something will make a difference? The cpu_rst wire was one I was really unsure of.

Thanks

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
I didn’t know this. Where would the 3.3v one go on the motherboard?

I did have a spare brown wire but YouTube tutorial I was looking at they didn’t use B, where should the B wire go?

So wrapping it around something will make a difference? The cpu_rst wire was one I was really unsure of.

Thanks

Top Bottom
Login
Register