What's new

Solved RGH Not Booting at all, anyone know a fix?

• Thread starter DonkeyToast69
  • Start date
  • Views 397
D

DonkeyToast69

Reaction score
Basically I'm new to rgh modding and my kv was just banned (ran out of time on *********** so got a new stealth and kv at the same time), put on a brand new kv straight to the hdd and restarted the console (I don't know what steps I missed there but it was probably something important). Anyway, now my console won't boot up and doesn't even show the xbox logo. It also doesn't boot into XELL with and without the hdd in the console so have I basically just wrecked an RGH or is there something I can do to fix it? It's a slim trinity if that makes any difference... Would really appreciate any help:/

K

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Basically I'm new to rgh modding and my kv was just banned (ran out of time on *********** so got a new stealth and kv at the same time), put on a brand new kv straight to the hdd and restarted the console (I don't know what steps I missed there but it was probably something important). Anyway, now my console won't boot up and doesn't even show the xbox logo. It also doesn't boot into XELL with and without the hdd in the console so have I basically just wrecked an RGH or is there something I can do to fix it? It's a slim trinity if that makes any difference... Would really appreciate any help:/
So All You Did Was Putting The Kv To The Root Of The Hdd?

Is The Glitch Chip Blinking At All?

D

DonkeyToast69

Reaction score
So All You Did Was Putting The Kv To The Root Of The Hdd?

Is The Glitch Chip Blinking At All?
Dude really sorry turns out my HDMI was broken, probably should have checked that first. Glad to know theres people out there that would help me though :smile:

Top Bottom