What's new

Solved Rgh logo freeze when gta menu set as plugin

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Weirdest thing happened today. Im on gta everything seems fine im removing props pla ed by others. About hour into my game i get an error message the longest one with only restart now as an option. I reboot and fix the grey avatars with system update folder on flashdrive but it still wouldnt connect to live. I rebooted several times clearing caches and any corrupted data replacing ini files and plugins with. Fresh back ups but either crash on boot or no live " note connects to stealth but not live" after thread surfing i found a temporary solution here on sevin sins by removing gta menu plugin. Ok now i have live and cod works fine. Ive tried 8 gta menus with multiple variations of each if available all to same effect crash or no live. Before im asked http is set properly as it is in my backups. What could be causing this? Gta works fine without a menu. Hours of trouble shooting to no avail im open to any suggestions

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
This is driving me nuts setup worked fine for a month. Starting to feel like my hdd got corrupted

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Update occasionally it ranomly works for about half hour before going back to the same issues. I have even taken apart the consol and cleaned for thought of dust buildup on circuits may cause issues with exploit. If anybody has any ideas im open. There are no dumb ideas in world of troubleshooting

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
well thanks for all the replies "not" i got it fixed in case anybody was wondering. Issue had to do with corrupted nand and get this i think was caused by coming into contact with sonebody running african and enforcer while i ran cracked enforcer/purge. In my 30 min window tried am engine got kv banned"presuming because the corruption" put new one on and other than standerd rgh crashes im peachy now can close thread.

T

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
How is this thread still up. Resolved on friday

Top Bottom