• Thread starter thomas1023
  • Start date
  • Views 602
T

thomas1023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
im playing bo2 and everytime i get in the game about 20 seconds in my freezes and XeNon says fatal crash. this happens with every menu i use. please help

xK1LLA KONGx

xK1LLA KONGx

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$

Sound's like a menu problem, Have you tried just launching the normal default_mp.xex NOT the modded one?. play it for about 2 minutes see if you proceed to get the fatal crash, if you do You know it's something bigger than just the .xex.. If it doesn't, i'll help you find a decent mod menu for online/offline use!.

EDIT: Seen the post above with You removed the menu It did not freeze or you did not encounter any error's correct?.

T

thomas1023

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Sound's like a menu problem, Have you tried just launching the normal default_mp.xex NOT the modded one?. play it for about 2 minutes see if you proceed to get the fatal crash, if you do You know it's something bigger than just the .xex.. If it doesn't, i'll help you find a decent mod menu for online/offline use!.

EDIT: Seen the post above with You removed the menu It did not freeze or you did not encounter any error's correct?.
when im not host im fine, i havent tried playing without a menu installed yet. Also im not sure if you saw but it happens with every menu i use, when i first got my RGH it worked fine.

2liftheavy

2liftheavy

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
A lot of those mod menus out there don't work. I've noticed somehow or someway either the default mp xex file or the tess fail and stop working

Top Bottom
Login
Register