• Views 17,073
D

Deleted member 847964

No sympathy for the Devil; keep that in mind
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a little something I started working on today that has caught my interest. It's something I've been thinking about for a while but didn't really know where to start. There's still some things I'll need to figure out but I have basic read/write to memory which a lot can still be done with it. I've got account spoofing working the only issue is right now you have to use a website or tool to fetch the xuid for the gamertag. This is because without being able to use Xbox neighborhood I'm not sure how to make function calls right now.

Download
Virus Scan

JdrKsPv.png

zUZRnw5.png

AyCruU2.png

kyEpn5B.png

q3oBy7g.png

Wl1vSNH.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
For right now this is just for android devices but I will port it to ios if anyone really wants it. It should work on android 5+. This is just for modern warfare 3 right now but I just made this as a test basically to see if it would work. I have a few things in mind that may actually be useful or at least new.

One thing I'll note is by connecting directly to the console using Tcp connection and stream reader/writer to connect and edit memory makes it extremely fast, or either because a mobile device, not sure but it impressed me how fast it is. It'll takes an extra second or two to load initially but it's because of obfuscation/protection.

Remote recoveries work, it'll take you to a website to grab the xuid then copy and paste it into the box and enter the gamertag then spoof while you're on the storage selection screen in mw3 mp.

The only real issue I've found is weapons don't look like they're leveling up properly but I haven't been in a public match to get a kill to see if it will work then. I'll keep looking into but more than likely I messed the code up for the unlock all or the weapon levels and I'll have to go back through it. It doesn't like to handle large chunks of memory and I don't know if it's because of the RPC method or what but the maximum length of memory it can set at a time is somewhere around 0x140 (?) and for something like unlock all it's ton of bytes, so I had to break it down into smaller arrays which was a pain trying to keep the addresses aligned.

*Credit to Cakes for the xuid resolver website. It's not mine.*

Virus Scan

https://www.mediafire.com/download/6829dt35nsx86zp

JdrKsPv.png

zUZRnw5.png

AyCruU2.png

kyEpn5B.png

q3oBy7g.png

Wl1vSNH.png

JqVE3iz.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will release an updated version for this when I have the chance, I've figured out a lot of new stuff for it. I'm going to be making a full multi tool in my spare time, I have figured out how to port some xdevkit functions with some help from JRPC2 (credit to Xx jAmes t xX Xx jAmes t xX ) and PhantomRTM (credit to XeClutch XeClutch ) which opens up a lot more that can be done. I got Calls working and xuid spoofing without needing to manually enter the xuid. It's a work in progress but once I get all the RPC functions right and figure out the layout/design it'll be easy.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I think I finally got the basic layout/structure figured out for this tool so I will starting adding content and put out an initial release hopefully this weekend.
ICW4F8F.png

nTPDAoE.png

6vQybFH.png

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This is just a small fix for the MW3 tool for a connection issue in case anyone has encountered it.

Update fix

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This video sucks for some reason, I captured it off of my phone is probably why. This is just a preview of JRPC2 functions being used.

Caboose

Caboose

☣ CabooseSayzWTF ☣
Premium
Hidden Devils
Modder Frame In Gold Pumpking
Reaction score
Sin$
The fact you ported your program to mobile is nice af. Still great job btw.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You have a link to it on the Play Store? I would love to leave a review for porting it over!

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You have a link to it on the Play Store? I would love to leave a review for porting it over!
I haven't put it on the play store yet. This first version was just a test so once I finish this next one and get a stable release I'll do it.

HYX

HYX

Administrator
Administrator
Lifetime
Hidden Devils
Scaling the Mountain Programmer Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I haven't put it on the play store yet. This first version was just a test so once I finish this next one and get a stable release I'll do it.
Sounds good and best of luck to you getting plenty of downloads!

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
nice job man havent seen tool like these since LIAM made one years ago wish you the best, i miss MW3-MW2 Modding

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't really feel like making another thread bright now but here's an updated version if anyone wants it.

Download
Virus Scan

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great job. An iOS version would be great, with their OS it would possibly only work on jailbroken devices only though.

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Great job. An iOS version would be great, with their OS it would possibly only work on jailbroken devices only though.
I don't know much about iOS but I haven't tried messing with it because I don't have an iPhone or mac to debug with. There are companies that run vps virtual machines for that purpose but I'm not trying to put any money into it since it's just a free tool. As far as needing to be jailbroken I'm not 100% sure about that. From my experience the only real reason to need root on android is to access files that are hidden, like local app data and such.

XeCrout

XeCrout

JesusSalas - Xbox Dev
Reaction score
Sin$
I don't know much about iOS but I haven't tried messing with it because I don't have an iPhone or mac to debug with. There are companies that run vps virtual machines for that purpose but I'm not trying to put any money into it since it's just a free tool. As far as needing to be jailbroken I'm not 100% sure about that. From my experience the only real reason to need root on android is to access files that are hidden, like local app data and such.
got discord?

WarHeadinc

WarHeadinc

7sin's Lobby Hoster
Hidden Devils
Donator A Milli 10th Anniversary
Reaction score
Sin$
This looks really good. Might have to try it on my tablet since I have an iPhone.

Still with the HD I see :smile:

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates on the tool since the last post?
This is actually quite unique to me. Might have to bust out an old phone and give it a try offline and see what happens!

D

Deleted member 847964

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Any updates on the tool since the last post?
This is actually quite unique to me. Might have to bust out an old phone and give it a try offline and see what happens!
Post #13 above is the latest I believe. I haven't done much with it because there seemed to be little interest for the most part, and it has some downfalls compared to a desktop app.

There is a bug currently that I haven't had time to fix where it will tell you there's an update but there isn't one. The updates were coming from my webserver but I didn't renew it this year. It still works it'll just say there's an update and if you try to download it it'll just throw an error.

Lucky

Lucky

HYX's stamp of approval!
Super Moderators
Premium
Scaling the Mountain Beginning of An Odyssey Bright Idea
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Post #13 above is the latest I believe. I haven't done much with it because there seemed to be little interest for the most part, and it has some downfalls compared to a desktop app.

There is a bug currently that I haven't had time to fix where it will tell you there's an update but there isn't one. The updates were coming from my webserver but I didn't renew it this year. It still works it'll just say there's an update and if you try to download it it'll just throw an error.
I mean if that’s the biggest bug experienced, as long as there’s a way to deny the update I see it being fairly tolerable on a user end.
I’ve never seen a tool from a phone, so it’s definitely something I will try and see what happens sometime soon!

Top Bottom
Login
Register