Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Grammar Nazi Frame In Gold Odysseus' Summit
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I will be resuming work on the PS3 version of this tool soon. Please bare in mind I'm quite busy and I'm still learning the ins and outs of modding on PS3.

Lil Deadman

Lil Deadman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
2cb43d21d6879462be259d4b11a08c6d.png

Knife's GTA IV Ultimate RTM Tool

I'd like to point out that there most likely will be future updates as this is simply a "beta" release. Let me know what you guys think and hit me up with any suggestions you think of or bugs you find. I am aware that the protections can be a little buggy.

If you would like to be added to the whitelist inside the puller, PM me. Note, I will only add those I deem 'worthy', there are only 10 slots so I will be choosing carefully.

aee9ae52abfab0991a94f55d427ea26c.png

60bc9965c82d41af9f6d46ac4f788537.png

f4cc7045dc6759dcd97fb0875ff2bc98.png

7695dc9eaf6e5f5c6c120442e1be5c34.png

c7f21b2874eaa4490e842479559ad992.png

a31a792c2d82ee4ecb02ea2cab4e38f0.png

- Knife (Tool Developer)
- Sockstress (Code Used Developer)
- WereWolfs (Beta / Bug Finder / Suggestions)
- XBL AIZLE (Minor Assistance & Development)
im having a problem when i click connect to xbox and it takes awhile to connect and then it does not connect correctly so i cant enable anything so it gives errors. is there a certain way i have to set plugins?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
im having a problem when i click connect to xbox and it takes awhile to connect and then it does not connect correctly so i cant enable anything so it gives errors. is there a certain way i have to set plugins?
You need XDRPC & JRPC. I’m about to take a nap so if this post didn’t help, I’ll look into it next time I get on.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Please note; due to the latest dashboard update some features may be buggy or cause you to fatal crash.

When I return home I’ll look into getting the tool updated.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s been a while but I may look into updating this. I’m quite rusty so it might not happen but we’ll see.

The PS3 version has been cancelled for now as I lost time to learn, I’ll attempt to update the Xbox version though.

If anyone has any offsets and pointers that were changed after the update please send me them. Hit me up with some exclusives too D Deleted member 837606 haha.

WereWolfs

WereWolfs

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
you should, cause the spoof option works but then makes you crash later like couple mins

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
It’s been a while but I may look into updating this. I’m quite rusty so it might not happen but we’ll see.

The PS3 version has been cancelled for now as I lost time to learn, I’ll attempt to update the Xbox version though.

If anyone has any offsets and pointers that were changed after the update please send me them. Hit me up with some exclusives too D Deleted member 837606 haha.
One person for sure could help you. That is Chromemodz. Unfortunately I don't think he can anymore. You might ask him if that is on the list of stuff he is court ordered against.
Sadly I know gta iv completely. But I have a NDA and not for the same reasons as chrome. Anyway chrome would be the best for any questions on gta but he may not be allowed to help.

dawson6122

dawson6122

Reaction score
Sin$
One person for sure could help you. That is Chromemodz. Unfortunately I don't think he can anymore. You might ask him if that is on the list of stuff he is court ordered against.
Sadly I know gta iv completely. But I have a NDA and not for the same reasons as chrome. Anyway chrome would be the best for any questions on gta but he may not be allowed to help.
you have a NDA for an 11 year old game?

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Yeah, do we really mean an NDA or a Cease and Desist?

Also, I doubt Chr0m3 would assist anyway, he has his own things going on that are more important than an 11 year old game.

I should be fine tbh, just fishing for an excuse not to have to work as hard on it all, lol.

S

schitzotm

Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NDA carries from any game or software from take two interactive, rockstar games, ect.
They all make you sign one when you contract for them.
Too bad gta iv was my jam back in the day before career and whatnot.

Also, I doubt Chr0m3 would assist anyway, he has his own things going on that are more important than an 11 year old game.

I should be fine tbh, just fishing for an excuse not to have to work as hard on it all, lol.
Lol got ya. But I am pretty sure his lawsuit stuff is over now. Im not sure to what scope they covered on the agreement with him either. He may be basically along the same as I am.
Either way I am sure you are good with it. Its just chrome has everything on gtaiv. (Or at least had) a legend among real legends. Anyway good luck to you.

Token

Token

Godly Sinner
Administrator
Content Team
Hidden Devils
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
NDA carries from any game or software from take two interactive, rockstar games, ect.
They all make you sign one when you contract for them.
Too bad gta iv was my jam back in the day before career and whatnot.

Lol got ya. But I am pretty sure his lawsuit stuff is over now. Im not sure to what scope they covered on the agreement with him either. He may be basically along the same as I am.
Either way I am sure you are good with it. Its just chrome has everything on gtaiv. (Or at least had) a legend among real legends. Anyway good luck to you.
Thanks man, I appreciate the kind words. :smile:

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Old projects are always like that u always hate the old code but never bother to rewrite it

Courvix

Courvix

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Old projects are always like that u always hate the old code but never bother to rewrite it

thats why you release the code, wait for somebody to download it and make modifications/improvements, and hope they release theirs so you copy it - no rewriting necessary

iu

D

Deleted member 837606

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
thats why you release the code, wait for somebody to download it and make modifications/improvements, and hope they release theirs so you copy it - no rewriting necessary

iu
ez? :biggrin: Might work in non gta communities

Top Bottom
Login
Register