What's new

Tutorial [RGH/JTAG] How To Unlock Arcade Games Xbox 360!

A

Arjan

Thanks guys.
Reaction score
Sin$
[RGH/JTAG] How To Unlock Arcade Games Xbox 360!

Hey guys, welcome to another useful tutorial! I'm going to be telling you how to unlock arcade games on your JTAG/RGH! It's very simple, and requires just a brain, and common sense of course. Nevertheless, let's get into the tutorial.

1. Download XM360 from the internet. You can download it [Click here to view this link], also HERE is the virus link.

2. Create a folder called XM360 wherever on your computer, then extract all the files from the .zip file you downloaded into that XM360 folder.

3. Put the XM360 on the root of your JTAG/RGH's HDD. You can use Neighbourhood, FileZilla or manually do it via USB.

4. Boot your Xbox 360 up, and download a TRIAL of the arcade game you want to unlock.

5. Using XEX Menu, or Neighbourhood, find the XM360 folder on your root of your HDD and open it and launch the .xex file.

6. Once you get into XM360, do a scan of your HDD, and then press RB until you find your XBLA games.

7. Go all the way to the left, and select 'Unlock XBLA'

8. It should freeze a bit, then pop up saying 'Unlocked X Xbox Live Arcade Files'

9. After that, you can enjoy your full arcade game!

Leave a thumbs up if this helped you!
Thanks guys :smile:

Statesman

Statesman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
How long has XM 360 been out for how many tuts have been made over the years is this really necessary.

AngeDeLaMort

AngeDeLaMort

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
well being new to RGH consoles i found it helpful :tongue: good **** Arjan thanks :thumbsup:

P

protivakid

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Awesome, this was painfully easy compared to the other methods I saw guide for. Thanks!

Top Bottom
Login
Register