What's new

Solved rgh jtag help

• Thread starter allday215
  • Start date
  • Views 190
A

allday215

Reaction score
please help this is my first jtag n I was wondering if someone can help im trying to get my jtag online n such but this is my first jtag so im not good with them but if someone can help just reply please and if you can just pretty much give me a low down of a jtag n such stuff like tht

K

Keysnsamples

Stuff n Thangs
Retired
Reaction score
please help this is my first jtag n I was wondering if someone can help im trying to get my jtag online n such but this is my first jtag so im not good with them but if someone can help just reply please and if you can just pretty much give me a low down of a jtag n such stuff like tht

If you want to take your jtag/rgh online you must purchase Xbox Live Stealth, it's quite expensive though.

http://xboxlivestealth.com/?page=home

A

allday215

Reaction score
do you need xboxlivestealth for a deff n im not worried about money ya know its my first jtag to so I wouldn't know how to set it up n what not ya know so if u can please help

J

james44

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes you need stealth, the other methods if there are infact other methods are not released to the public yet. are you building your jtag is did you buy one?

X

xMODDEDxSKILLZx

Contributor
Reaction score
do you need xboxlivestealth for a deff n im not worried about money ya know its my first jtag to so I wouldn't know how to set it up n what not ya know so if u can please help
no technically you dont need stealth if you know how to reverse engineer in ppc. but in the case your not intelligent enough then you need xbls.

A

allday215

Reaction score
i bought my jtag off mafia 5k mods with a preloaded hard drive

Top Bottom