What's new

Tutorial RGH/JTAG File transfer errors !FIX!

• Thread starter Tehenhauin
  • Start date
  • Views 8,273
Tehenhauin

Tehenhauin

Don't worry, be happy
Reaction score
Sin$
Having transfer problems, errors? You tried Aurora, FSD and even XEXmenu. After that you gave up and tried FTP instead? Well if your hardware isn't dying, this is your fix.

I had this problem for months, thought my hdd was dying untill i opened my Aurora error log.
this is what i found:
Code:
{ "time" : "18:25:32.466", "thread" : "0xF9000004", "type" : "error", "filter" : "PasteFileOperation", "message" : "Error: 123.  Failed to copy Usb0:\\360 Games\\Sonic Generations [MULTI5][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG3][COMPLEX][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]\\AvatarAssetPack to Hdd1:\\360 Games\\Sonic Generations [MULTI5][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG3][COMPLEX][WwW.GamesTorrents.CoM]\\AvatarAssetPack" }

Now after this I went to the website of the MS Dev center. And that's where I found the meaning of error 123:
ERROR_INVALID_NAME
123 (0x7B)

The filename, directory name, or volume label syntax is incorrect.

After this I went to my folders, for example "Sonic Generations [MULTI5][XBOX360][Region Free][XDG3][COMPLEX]"

and took all of the weird-*** syntaxis out, leaving "Sonic Generations"
The point is, after extracting a game, remove all the bullsh*t from the foldername because the 360 will just not have it. Launching games from such a folder is no problem, transferring is where the issue comes to light.

Never had any problem again after this.

Hope this was helpful. If you are still having problems, I'm sorry your HDD is probably dying.

A

andi47

Reaction score
Sin$
Dude , you are a Genius fr , i struggle 2 h to copy one game from usb to HDD just to find out i have to delete 4 symbols from the name :smile:) thank u very much bro

Top Bottom
Login
Register