Game Mods [RGH/JTAG] Blackscreen Protection, File Bypass & More

Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
I am posting this on a friends behalf since for some reason it wont let him post it.
His profile is Sockstress otherwise known as Freeze as well.
He made this, I can personally vouch 100% cause I have used this plugin for over a year and its great.
Post and vouch :smile:

This is a plugin that runs for GTA IV Original & TLAD/TBOGT since both defaults are exact same.
I am releasing this because figured had it for long enough, and I have moved on to more interesting things.

TELL_NET_PLAYER_TO_START_PLAYING Protection AKA Blackscreen Protection.
File Bypass to bypass all files including, handling.dat, weaponinfo.xml, and others.
Custom Natives are also imported:
IS_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE - Checks if player is invincible can give false flags due to spawning.
BLOCK_RESURRECT - Blocks people from calling RESURRECT_PLAYER on you works off host and on host.
Freeze Car protection - Prevents people from using Heli cars or Boat cars on you.

Edit: To use the custom natives it is bool IS_PLAYER_INVINCIBLE(int playerindex); void BLOCK_RESURRECT(bool enable)

NOTE: IF ENOUGH PEOPLE REPLY TO THIS POST ABOUT THE PS3 VERSION HE WILL RELEASE IT. SO POST HERE AND MESSAGE HIM ON SKYPE AT SOCKSTRESS

This only works on RGHs or JTAGs, set this as a plugin in any slot I use slot 5.
I also have a PS3 Version for CFW if people would like that as well.

If you have any problems with the plugin, you can PM me. Sockstress

Download: Here
Virus Scan: Here

Credits:
Onlineware - Testing
Professional - Some code for Utilities
Immense - Just because :wink:

Last edited:
Immense

Immense

Developer
Retired
Hidden Devils
Reaction score
Sin$
Btw to note if you do run XDRPC don't put this plugin in the JRPC ini it will not load so you know atleast on my console it had never loaded for me on the JRPC ini so thats why I came to this conclusion, but you guys can try if you like.

Professional

Professional

Admin
Administrator
Hidden Devils
Programmer Bug Finder Supreme Bounty Hunter
Reaction score
Sin$
I've known this guy for years and I've never seen anyone mod better than him so I can assure anyone wanting this that it is worth it.

IIV NATHAN VII

IIV NATHAN VII

You never know for sure unless you try
Frame In Gold Modder Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
I can't even contemplate the ethics on this, but I guess it's about time Its_Freeze got some recognition for this, he's very good with his assembly/PowerPC and that's what lets you pull this stuff off, one of the most knowledgeable people I know in that respect.

PS3 version ain't as stable I can say but it's still good for blackscreen protection.

Yes this sh*t is the real deal.

toxy98ist

toxy98ist

Reaction score
Sin$
Good evening,
I will be interested in protection against the Blackscreen for the ps3 version please, I own a ps3 jailbreak with all episodes of gta.
Thank you and tells you very soon.
Regards,
toxy98ist

Hail Marys

Hail Marys

No Rules.
Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Added it to plugin 5 and the console just freezes when I boot IV up..

Top Bottom
Login
Register