Solved RGH Jasper now error 0010

• Thread starter Syco54645
  • Start date
  • Views 1,656
Syco54645

Syco54645

Reaction score
Sin$
Edit: So I moved the ground to the shielding on the vga and it boots to retail just find. Why is this? Just curious so that I know.

I have a 512 MB jasper and have somehow caused a 0010 error. My soldering all looks sound to me. Anyone see anything wrong or have an idea what could be up?
The console just powers on, no fan, and instantly RROD. I flashed back the retail NAND and disabled the CR and same thing. I also switched out the coolrunner to see if it was just a bad chip. Next step is to desolder but before I do that figured I would see if anyone sees anything off.

The console worked fine before this attempt. I also am going to redo the thermal paste to see if perhaps that is causing the issue. From what I read it might but but more than likely related to the orange wire or something with the south bridge.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LQ1yocQtTXlhfoYq2

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
The paste is an extremely uncommon problem people like to say that's issue to encourage purchase of another console.
Edit: So I moved the ground to the shielding on the vga and it boots to retail just find. Why is this? Just curious so that I know.

I have a 512 MB jasper and have somehow caused a 0010 error. My soldering all looks sound to me. Anyone see anything wrong or have an idea what could be up?
The console just powers on, no fan, and instantly RROD. I flashed back the retail NAND and disabled the CR and same thing. I also switched out the coolrunner to see if it was just a bad chip. Next step is to desolder but before I do that figured I would see if anyone sees anything off.

The console worked fine before this attempt. I also am going to redo the thermal paste to see if perhaps that is causing the issue. From what I read it might but but more than likely related to the orange wire or something with the south bridge.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/LQ1yocQtTXlhfoYq2

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom
Login
Register