• Thread starter XBL Zeus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,739
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so I have stealth and everything setup and when i go to connect to the internet it looks like this I
network : Connected
internet : Failed
xbox live : Blocked

Frustratxd

Frustratxd

Reaction score
Sin$
Teapot may auto enable live strong and live block, but when you save them to the HDD it will disable. In his case it's not, so anyone having any info on THAT, feel free to add some info.

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
Teapot may auto enable live strong and live block, but when you save them to the HDD it will disable. In his case it's not, so anyone having any info on THAT, feel free to add some info.
No one likes a mini-mod. And he's just doing something wrong, that doesn't happen. The settings you manually save in Dashlaunch will load upon rebooting. If for some reason it really is resetting every time, which I've never seen happen in my years of modding, like I said, he needs to switch stealth servers.

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
No one likes a mini-mod. And he's just doing something wrong, that doesn't happen. The settings you manually save in Dashlaunch will load upon rebooting. If for some reason it really is resetting every time, which I've never seen happen in my years of modding, like I said, he needs to switch stealth servers.

ok so now when i launched bo2 on zombies it says unable to connect to servers and it rebooted and now LIVEBLOCK AND LIVESTRONG are enabled again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register