• Thread starter XBL Zeus
  • Start date
  • Views 1,738
XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey guys so I have stealth and everything setup and when i go to connect to the internet it looks like this I
network : Connected
internet : Failed
xbox live : Blocked

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
skype me ASAP @ovo_zeus pls!! i cant find where to disable it. i already went to dashlaunch cant find it
From Dashlaunch, go to Network. It will be there (Like in the picture). You want both liveblock and livestrong to be disabled.
3RabxHQ.png

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Pretty sure it's in dashlaunch in network settings can't remember for sure to much smoking lol
damn it bro it just rebooted and says fatal error xekey pls skype me mane 
From Dashlaunch, go to Network. It will be there (Like in the picture). You want both liveblock and livestrong to be disabled.
3RabxHQ.png
i did it but now its not even savin like i rebooted it and its back to enabled

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
damn it bro it just rebooted and says fatal error xekey pls skype me mane 

i did it but now its not even savin like i rebooted it and its back to enabled
Change them back to disabled, then click RB, go down to HDD, and click X to save it.

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, Teapot goes down a good bit. Try a different stealth server, and redisable liveblock and livestrong.

XBL Zeus

XBL Zeus

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, Teapot goes down a good bit. Try a different stealth server, and redisable liveblock and livestrong.
so my friend just helped me get connected back to teapot servers by deletin it off 2nd plugin and puttin it back to 2nd and it rebooted and it says it connected. but then when i rebooted it again it went back to havin liveblock enabled and livestrong enabled again by itself like wtf.

X

XeShaw

Hosting/Coding Nerd
Reaction score
Sin$
so my friend just helped me get connected back to teapot servers by deletin it off 2nd plugin and puttin it back to 2nd and it rebooted and it says it connected. but then when i rebooted it again it went back to havin liveblock enabled and livestrong enabled again by itself like wtf.
Teapot auto-enables it. Turn them back off and make sure you save it, and reboot again.

Top Bottom
Login
Register