• Thread starter cocopuffsman
  • Start date
  • Views 204
cocopuffsman

cocopuffsman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
the thing that's strange is that just the other day i tried to boot, it turned on and restarted, i thought that was strange. but even weirder is when my console is on and my controller is connected it wont boot until i press the home button and hear the home menu pop up... its very strange, maybe a kv stealer, or the server? also my kvs haven't been lasting as long as usual.

cocopuffsman

cocopuffsman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
First problem right there; not NiNJA

How to boot to dash: Press the power button, wait 2 seconds, hit the eject button. Then go to dashlaunch and remove that crappy stealth service and get NiNJA.
lol i dont want to use ninja everyone tells me to

i dont want to start an argument tho

Rengar

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Sin$

i dont want to start an argument tho
Don't mention your service name here if it's not NiNJA and you want help. There are rules to follow.

And do what I said and you should be able to boot to dashboard.

cocopuffsman

cocopuffsman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Don't mention your service name here if it's not NiNJA and you want help. There are rules to follow.

And do what I said and you should be able to boot to dashboard.
i can boot to dashboard, and i mentioned it because i was asked, im cpu banned from ninja because the guy i bought my xbox did something that made them mad.
"The starting up and restarting is just the service flashing the KV basically." my problem was solved this fourm can be closed if you want to talk pm me :smile:

Top Bottom
Login
Register