What's new

Solved RGH help

• Thread starter BrandonV3644
  • Start date
  • Views 99
B

BrandonV3644

Reaction score
So my rgh jasper is up and running and for some reason it keeps asking me to update or I won’t be able to play online and I know if I update it will brick my system so how do I fix?

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my rgh jasper is up and running and for some reason it keeps asking me to update or I won’t be able to play online and I know if I update it will brick my system so how do I fix?
absolutely do NOT update.

do
not
accept
update.

it will brick your console, u have to manually with pc update your xbox.

never ever take any update from xbox live if u have a jtag or rgh

P

Pain Killers

Reaction score
Hello Brandon, while on the xbox360 dashboard scroll right until you reach system and go inside of system then from there console settings scroll all the way down until you're hovering over system info and if your on dashboard 2.0.17559.0 then it is just a avatar update and you can apply it but be sure you are 100% on that dash sometimes the avatar update does not work and you have to do it through a usb if it is just a avatar update if it keeps asking you to update even after you applied it then download the official avatar update from microsoft however if its a system update do not update as it will brick your console your know if its a system update if your not on 2.0.17559.0

Top Bottom