Unsolved RGH Help!!!

• Thread starter Anonymous2836
  • Start date
  • Views 2,725
A

Anonymous2836

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I recently bought a Corona RGH2 Xbox 360, it came with everything pre installed, the only thing I needed was a stealth server which I went with XB Online since it was already set in the plugins. Everytime I go to bo2 multiplayer and go to play online it tells me the servers are unavailable is there anyway I can fix this? It even crashes when I launch the game sometimes or if I switch to zombies from the main menu it crashes everytime.

Thank you.

H

H Y X

RGH and CFW hoster
Reaction score
Have you tried using another stealth server or changing your plugins to troubleshoot if it is a plugin issue?

T

TrinityMods

You Only Have One Life. Live It How You Want
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I recently bought a Corona RGH2 Xbox 360, it came with everything pre installed, the only thing I needed was a stealth server which I went with XB Online since it was already set in the plugins. Everytime I go to bo2 multiplayer and go to play online it tells me the servers are unavailable is there anyway I can fix this? It even crashes when I launch the game sometimes or if I switch to zombies from the main menu it crashes everytime.

Thank you.
when you load up bo2 does the xb online say cheat engine enabled if it doesnt more then likely your not on the latest title update or your plugins arent correct

Top Bottom