What's new
B

Bigpoppa12

Reaction score
Sin$
I got a RGH it has gold on the account I'm not spoofing any type of gold I can't find no lobbies on MW3 MW2 Black Ops 2 in GTA V I got a damn good internet connection reset my router open my ports still nothing I don't use crack menus I use paid menus I don't use free stealth servers I use only Ninja I either going to a Lobby by myself or sit in the lobby pregame on the Call of Duty's anyone that can help will be really appreciated

Ps. I have downloaded and reinstalled all games numerous times still nothing

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
I got a RGH it has gold on the account I'm not spoofing any type of gold I can't find no lobbies on MW3 MW2 Black Ops 2 in GTA V I got a damn good internet connection reset my router open my ports still nothing I don't use crack menus I use paid menus I don't use free stealth servers I use only Ninja I either going to a Lobby by myself or sit in the lobby pregame on the Call of Duty's anyone that can help will be really appreciated

There's a lot smaller of a player base these days when it comes to these games.
Ensure you haven't got Ping Patch on in Dashlaunch, This sometimes causes a lack of game connection.
Ensure Fakelive and LiveBlock/LiveSafe are disabled and theres no region spoofing.

You should be using the Launch.INI that NiNJA give when you download the plugin, other than that, just keep trying.

X

Xerea

Enthusiast
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$

lol it's just cause of the xbox360 userbase declining. Nothing is wrong, try LiNK for system link. halo reach and a few games have people.

Last edited:
Top Bottom
Login
Register