What's new

Solved RGH Help

jimmyperkins91

jimmyperkins91

Reaction score
Sin$
so i want to rgh my console and wanna know which chip do i get? the X360ACE V3 or Coolrunner Rev C ? i only plan on doing a dvd key extraction for my xk3y, And i want to use my xbox 360 slim for online with the xk3y with no rgh. thanks

XBOX 360 SLIM White
DG-16D5S philips lite on
12V 9,6A
Date : 2012-09-20

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
You'll want to use the ace on that Corona. Depending on which nand you have you'll either need a jrprogrammer /nandx or a 4gb nand r/w kit and possibly a postdix adapter.when you check storage in settings do you see 4gb or just whatever hard drive you have installed? . Honestly by the time you purchase everything it would be a lot cheaper to send it in and have the keys extracted for you.
If you decide you would rather send it in i can do it for:what:

jimmyperkins91

jimmyperkins91

Reaction score
Sin$
You'll want to use the ace on that Corona. Depending on which nand you have you'll either need a jrprogrammer /nandx or a 4gb nand r/w kit and possibly a postdix adapter.when you check storage in settings do you see 4gb or just whatever hard drive you have installed? . Honestly by the time you purchase everything it would be a lot cheaper to send it in and have the keys extracted for you.
If you decide you would rather send it in i can do it for:what:
i have a 4gb and i why do i need a postfix adapter?

L

Lambsky

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In all honestly for xkey, I'd just pick up a cheap trinity.

You are aware you could install the xkey and find it reboots the console constantly or frequently...... So doing a corona seems almost a little chancy.

A trinity 250gb can be had for 30 40 bucks/pounds and you can extract the key using any sata to usb adapter.

Sell the corona, and you aren't exactly out of pocket.

I couldn't be ****ed rghing, and unrghing a corona for xkey. There too cheap to buy an alternative model these days

Top Bottom
Login
Register