Solved RGH Help

• Thread starter MatthewDawson1988
  • Start date
  • Views 559
M

MatthewDawson1988

Reaction score
Sin$
I have the JR Programmer V2, and the Ace V3, my dashboard is 17511, what are the steps of doing it? i want to RGH my xbox 360 today. I also have a soldering iron and flux aswell.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
I have the JR Programmer V2, and the Ace V3, my dashboard is 17511, what are the steps of doing it? i want to RGH my xbox 360 today. I also have a soldering iron and flux aswell.

I'm going to RGH my X360 Falcon
Your going to jtag it first. Creating the access point fir you to setvyour glitch.

If you cant look around this site and find one of the fifty step by step tutorials then you shouldnt do it yourself.

M

MatthewDawson1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Your going to jtag it first. Creating the access point fir you to setvyour glitch.

If you cant look around this site and find one of the fifty step by step tutorials then you shouldnt do it yourself.
JTAG? I thought RGH and JTAG are different, also what do I do on a Xbox 360 Falcon, but dash is 17349, same thing? Should I do RGH 1.2 or RGH2?

M

MatthewDawson1988

Reaction score
Sin$

Also I thought JTAG is for dash 7371 or lower, my dash is 17349, ignore me when i said 17511, that xbox is not available now. Xbox 360 Falcon Dashboard 17349 I want to RGH.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
JTAG? I thought RGH and JTAG are different, also what do I do on a Xbox 360 Falcon, but dash is 17349, same thing? Should I do RGH 1.2 or RGH2?
Youjtag for access then rgh it. Latest dash is 17511 i think easy to update. You need tovread the exploit guides.

Turtle wave

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
Sin$
There's multi tasking ATM's? What's next? Multi tasking condoms? Bloody hell, tech is evolutionary.
Errors occur for every body :wink:

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...hacked-consoles-how-a-jtag-rgh-works.1498827/

Help u understand what jtag abd rgh even is.

There are plenty of tuts and guides throught sins mainly in 360 section. Youll have to learn to navagate the forum for info if your wanting to do hardware modifications.

Not something for beginners 
There's multi tasking ATM's? What's next? Multi tasking condoms? Bloody hell, tech is evolutionary.
Atm=at the moment. I only forgot 1 word and thats second after a. If you cant figure out missing piece there you really are going to have fun learning how to soilder your access point :wink:

Killjoy666

Killjoy666

Getting There
Reaction score
Sin$
You Cannot Jtag That Console With That Dash.

Only Thing You Can Do Is RGH 1.2 It.

Not Sure What The Guy Above Means When He Says You Gotta Jtag It Then RGH It Makes No Sense At All.

M

MatthewDawson1988

Reaction score
Sin$
Errors occur for every body :wink:

https://www.se7ensins.com/forums/th...hacked-consoles-how-a-jtag-rgh-works.1498827/

Help u understand what jtag abd rgh even is.

There are plenty of tuts and guides throught sins mainly in 360 section. Youll have to learn to navagate the forum for info if your wanting to do hardware modifications.

Not something for beginners 

Atm=at the moment. I only forgot 1 word and thats second after a. If you cant figure out missing piece there you really are going to have fun learning how to soilder your access point :wink:
Whoops, my mistake :wink: 
You Cannot Jtag That Console With That Dash.

Only Thing You Can Do Is RGH 1.2 It.

Not Sure What The Guy Above Means When He Says You Gotta Jtag It Then RGH It Makes No Sense At All.
Right, I've f**ked up my X360, is there a cheap RGH service in the UK?

Top Bottom
Login
Register