Solved RGH help

• Thread starter ITK MRDIGS
  • Start date
  • Views 275
ITK MRDIGS

ITK MRDIGS

Reaction score
Sin$
I have read the nands and created the ecc image and wrote the image but it will not boot to xell.
I have read the tuts on it and have done the phats before but this is the first one giving me problems.
yes all the soldering is good and here is some pics.

http://feed4.tinypic.com/rss.php?u=mTkL1drXHYX3ncUrMm8V2A==

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
can you elaborate more on whats going on? like the steps you took, then the last step and the problem in more detail? 
Also more details on your console. fix the pic link also :biggrin:

ITK MRDIGS

ITK MRDIGS

Reaction score
Sin$
can you elaborate more on whats going on? like the steps you took, then the last step and the problem in more detail? 
Also more details on your console. fix the pic link also :biggrin:
I have a 4g slim trinity, I have read both nands and they did compare fine, then I created the Ecc. image and it worked
then I write the ECC image and it worked. then I took the power cable out and waited for a min then plugged back in and pressed the eject button for xell and then the red light stayed lighted up and the green light flashed (the dip switches were on 3,4 at first and I tried them all after a shut down each time. still NO Xell boot.

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok first i would try to reprogram ur glitch board. second i would use on the first set of dip switches, #'s 4 and 8.

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
LOL!! yeah u need to program the board buddy :biggrin:
EDIT: just checked, it might come pre progged. idk tho
Next would to be check your POST_OUT, CPU_RST, and pll bypass points on mobo :biggrin:

ITK MRDIGS

ITK MRDIGS

Reaction score
Sin$
Next would to be check your POST_OUT, CPU_RST, and pll bypass points on mobo :biggrin:

Is there a pis or a link to those just to make sure there on the right points. Team_xecuter is down

JeEnYuS

JeEnYuS

Gee! and why us?
Reaction score
Sin$

FYI the cr4 comes pre programmed and RGH2 doesn't use pll bypass.

OP; which dip switches do you have ON on your cr4?
Cut your cpu reset wire and post out wire to fit. (D and C)

ITK MRDIGS

ITK MRDIGS

Reaction score
Sin$

I will try that when I get a break at work , lol good thing I'm in IT room today setting up computers.

CyrusDevX

CyrusDevX

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$

Never worked with RGHv2 personally, as i didnt know the pll line was not used :biggrin:. Thanks for the info buddy :biggrin:

Hypotoad

Hypotoad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I have read the nands and created the ecc image and wrote the image but it will not boot to xell.
I have read the tuts on it and have done the phats before but this is the first one giving me problems.
yes all the soldering is good and here is some pics.

http://feed4.tinypic.com/rss.php?u=mTkL1drXHYX3ncUrMm8V2A==

Ignore that suggestion about the blue wire it was for Phats, but you need to move your wires around and not have them touching one another it does make a difference.

Also did you select glitch 2 and CR4 in J-Runner when creating and writing the ECC image?

Try just having dip 3 on and see if it glitches then, you have to experiment with them.

Last edited:
ITK MRDIGS

ITK MRDIGS

Reaction score
Sin$
fixed it some how the updflash went bad and I had to solder my other chip to the back of the board. and read directly off the nand and then re flashed and now its working

Top Bottom
Login
Register