What's new

Solved Rgh HELP WONT BOOT

J

Jeremiah Wechsler

Reaction score
So my rgh was booting fine and then i wanted to change my mode menus for GTA V and u inserted elfc mod menus from NGxD website and now MY JTAG WONT BOOT it is not a FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED it just boots for 4 seconds and shuts off i even tried bypass plugins using the eject button right after power button and it isnt working PLEASE HELP!!!! :frown:(((((

B

Byrom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So my rgh was booting fine and then i wanted to change my mode menus for GTA V and u inserted elfc mod menus from NGxD website and now MY JTAG WONT BOOT it is not a FATAL CRASH INTERCEPTED it just boots for 4 seconds and shuts off i even tried bypass plugins using the eject button right after power button and it isnt working PLEASE HELP!!!! :frown:(((((
The eject button method won't bypass all plugins, only the ones with the tray check like most well known stealth servers. The correct method to bypass plugins is to place a blank launch.ini with no plugins set on a usb stick and insert it before booting the console. Your issue sounds like a plugin is failing to auth and so it shuts off the console.

K

KinkyFries

Reaction score
The eject button method won't bypass all plugins, only the ones with the tray check like most well known stealth servers. The correct method to bypass plugins is to place a blank launch.ini with no plugins set on a usb stick and insert it before booting the console. Your issue sounds like a plugin is failing to auth and so it shuts off the console.
Where can I download launch.ini

Top Bottom