What's new

Solved RGH HELP! WONT BOOT UP STUCK AT 360 START UP LOGO!

• Thread starter NoVoxAqua
  • Start date
  • Views 1,539
NoVoxAqua

NoVoxAqua

Reaction score
Sin$
HELP! MY RGH WONT BOOT UP! IT KEEPS GETTING STUCK AT THE 360 START UP LOGO! I TRIED DOING A NEW LAUNCH.INI ETC. AND IT DIDNT HELP! THIS RGH IS MY BROTHERS BUT HE GAVE IT TO ME AND WHENEVER HE GAVE IT TO ME I DIDNT HAVE 360NEIGHBORHOOD WITH IT! HOW DO I FIX IT!!! I REALLY WANT TO HOST!!!

VIDEO PROOF:

UMP45

UMP45

XeX Sky
Reporter Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Its most likely got to do with your stealth server bud, if you cannot open neighbourhood when stuck at the 360 logo, you will have to take your hard drive out and plugin into your laptop/computer and open your launch.ini from there

NoVoxAqua

NoVoxAqua

Reaction score
Sin$
Its most likely got to do with your stealth server bud, if you cannot open neighbourhood when stuck at the 360 logo, you will have to take your hard drive out and plugin into your laptop/computer and open your launch.ini from there
how to do that?

DrAkeR

DrAkeR

Reaction score
Sin$
All u need to do is..
1) have console off
2) press power then eject (once it makes the noise and lights up)
3) it should boot. Goto settings and make sure youre internet it set right, as some stealth requires it.
4) once internet is fixed, launch dashlaunch and make sure plugins are correct.
5) disable live block in dashlaunch.
6) save launch.ini to hdd with x button on save/load screen
7) re-load launch.ini with a button on same screen as step 6.
8) press power button 2 times ( to turn off then back on)
9) let it boot up and u should be good. If not then message me and ill help further

NoVoxAqua

NoVoxAqua

Reaction score
Sin$
All u need to do is..
1) have console off
2) press power then eject (once it makes the noise and lights up)
3) it should boot. Goto settings and make sure youre internet it set right, as some stealth requires it.
4) once internet is fixed, launch dashlaunch and make sure plugins are correct.
5) disable live block in dashlaunch.
6) save launch.ini to hdd with x button on save/load screen
7) re-load launch.ini with a button on same screen as step 6.
8) press power button 2 times ( to turn off then back on)
9) let it boot up and u should be good. If not then message me and ill help further
doesnt do it :/... 
First I would like to ask you, when your stuck at the 360 logo, does your rgh still connect to neighbour hood or not?.
and no it doesnt...

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
Make a blank "launch.ini" file, copy it onto a flash drive, plug it into the console and boot it up.

NoVoxAqua

NoVoxAqua

Reaction score
Sin$
yes... I've tried everything that y'all are telling me to do other than idk how to format the HDD drive that has my mods etc.

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
the reason people are asking if it freezes without a hard drive is to determine if you have a software problem (old stealth plugin most likely) in dashlaunch or if you have a hardware problem (needs reflow/reball or rgh wiring routing/soldering etc is receiving interference or even smc problem).
now that you've clarified that its not a software/stealth problem you would need to send it in to get looked at .

you don't need to reformat your hard drive. you've already stated the problem exists even when the hard drive is not installed!!!

Amnehaze

Amnehaze

Se7enSins Stoner
Reaction score
Sin$
Just a quick question but after a while does it just cut out and turn off? I had the same problem although I tried a different power brick and it worked

Top Bottom
Login
Register