Solved RGH Help Please

• Thread starter Pinky The Devil
  • Start date
  • Views 135
P

Pinky The Devil

Hmu if you need RGH help!
Reaction score
So now I need help again I have stealth now installed the newest dash+avatar update and now it will not let me go online and when I try to test internet connection it says "Fatal Crash Intercepted" Can someone please help

A

Atlas

Local Rivethead
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
So now I need help again I have stealth now installed the newest dash+avatar update and now it will not let me go online and when I try to test internet connection it says "Fatal Crash Intercepted" Can someone please help
Sounds like your Stealth Server is down. I would contact them for support especially considering you're getting a Fatal Crash error upon trying to connect to XBL.

P

Pinky The Devil

Hmu if you need RGH help!
Reaction score
Sounds like your Stealth Server is down. I would contact them for support especially considering you're getting a Fatal Crash error upon trying to connect to XBL.
I did at first he told me to update to the latest dash I did tht now he's not even answering I'm never using XeGeneral again

D

DoX Hoster

Wisdom is Knowledge Knowledge is Power
Reaction score
I did at first he told me to update to the latest dash I did tht now he's not even answering I'm never using XeGeneral again
ya most likely was the server them m8.

E

eph

@xanquilo on twitter
Reaction score
switch to Ninja bud. bit expensive but better than having to deal with these other servers bs

Top Bottom