• Thread starter TooManyBans
  • Start date
  • Views 1,097
TooManyBans

TooManyBans

Tryhard
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I setup my xbox360 HDD so it works on RGH? I had formatted it when putting it on my retail months ago, and I'm trying to prepare my RGH to be sold. I want to have everything ready for the buyer of my RGH, and I forgot how to set up my HDD :facepalm:

EDIT: Whenever I format it, whether I use my 360, or my PC, I see "content", "cache" and "name.txt"

apollyonmods

apollyonmods

HadesLive Founder
Premium
Reaction score
Sin$
How do I setup my xbox360 HDD so it works on RGH? I had formatted it when putting it on my retail months ago, and I'm trying to prepare my RGH to be sold. I want to have everything ready for the buyer of my RGH, and I forgot how to set up my HDD :facepalm:

EDIT: Whenever I format it, whether I use my 360, or my PC, I see "content", "cache" and "name.txt"
Hello TooManyBans TooManyBans , This is actually perfectly fine no matter what you do that will show up and the cache folder will actually never be deleted no matter what you do. Trust me go in to xex menu and try deleting the cache folder all it will actually do is delete everything inside of the cache folder and the name.txt nothing to worry about and same goes for the content folder that is a standard thing for all xbox360 hard disk drives.

TooManyBans

TooManyBans

Tryhard
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello TooManyBans TooManyBans , This is actually perfectly fine no matter what you do that will show up and the cache folder will actually never be deleted no matter what you do. Trust me go in to xex menu and try deleting the cache folder all it will actually do is delete everything inside of the cache folder and the name.txt nothing to worry about and same goes for the content folder that is a standard thing for all xbox360 hard disk drives.

Alright. If I create a directory and plug it into my PC, what happens is it doesn't show up and then if I go into the partition tool builtin to Windows, it wants me to select MBR or GPT (I don't remember this) and if I choose one, it formats to NTFS. If I don't it just doesnt show up.

If I go to format it to FAT32 with a tool, it will show up on my PC, and I will add files just fine. However, when I try to view them in the file browser on FSD3, they don't show.

Top Bottom
Login
Register