What's new

Solved Rgh freezing checkerboard

H

Hanibal

Reaction score
My rgh freezes when it boots and sometimes it doesnt even boot i cant get on there. I tried like 30 mins ago and it loaded up into FSD but when i plugged my controller in the screen turned black. Any suggestions on how i can fix this or what i should do?

N

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Reaction score
My rgh freezes when it boots and sometimes it doesnt even boot i cant get on there. I tried like 30 mins ago and it loaded up into FSD but when i plugged my controller in the screen turned black. Any suggestions on how i can fix this or what i should do?
What stealth server do you have as a plugin?

Last edited:
H

Hanibal

Reaction score
What stealth server do you have as a plugin?
None i just got the console back today from a send in service. I cant even go to dashlaunch it usually messes up before i am able to do anything. When i start the console without the external hard drive the console just doesnt boot.

Last edited:
X

XeDevn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like the gpu is dying. Probably needs a reflow/reball.

B

Byrom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How long will it last if i do that? Is ot even worth it?
I had a trinity slim retail that had exactly the same checkerboard freezing. Wouldn't be worth the cost of repair with how cheap consoles are now imo. Ended up just performing a quick rgh to grab the kv and used it for parts/testing.

H

Hanibal

Reaction score
I had a trinity slim retail that had exactly the same checkerboard freezing. Wouldn't be worth the cost of repair with how cheap consoles are now imo. Ended up just performing a quick rgh to grab the kv and used it for parts/testing.
The person i went through said he will make it right by rgh another one of my consoles at his expense, so we will see how that one is when i get it back.

Top Bottom