Solved RGH Freezing, But Weird...

• Thread starter simonsilvers
  • Start date
  • Views 253
simonsilvers

simonsilvers

Reaction score
Sin$
my friend just gave me an rgh, brand new, and i start it up, sometimes the console is fine, works perfect. But other times (happens alot) it will freeze, but deform alot of the pixels, looks a bit like static. I can't go 5 mins without this happening. Anyone know what is causing this? I do have it hooked up with my Elgato if that matters.

Connor

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Grammar Nazi Stickied FotM
Reaction score
Sin$
my friend just gave me an rgh, brand new, and i start it up, sometimes the console is fine, works perfect. But other times (happens alot) it will freeze, but deform alot of the pixels, looks a bit like static. I can't go 5 mins without this happening. Anyone know what is causing this? I do have it hooked up with my Elgato if that matters.

Is it red ringing when it does the pixel thing?

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$

That's 99% a GPU failure. Sorry to break it to you, but that console could be toast very soon.
I do have it hooked up with my Elgato if that matters.
Shouldn't matter, but can you try it without the Elgato?
Also, is it a phat or a slim?

Top Bottom
Login
Register