Solved RGH freeze at boot screen

• Thread starter CanadianHACKS
  • Start date
  • Views 3,800
C

CanadianHACKS

Reaction score
Sin$
Last night i was hosting on bo2 using xblsliberty everything was fine. then i get up today turn on my rgh and it freezes at boot screen

it also freezes when i turn it on then eject

Security Flaws

Security Flaws

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
put a clean launch.ini on a fat32 formated usb, then plug it into the usb port on the xbox 360, boot, change your plugins, re-save your .ini to your hdd, problem solved, then you can unplug your usb and like my comment :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Last night i was hosting on bo2 using xblsliberty everything was fine. then i get up today turn on my rgh and it freezes at boot screen

it also freezes when i turn it on then eject
You'll want to remove the stealth plugin. Make sure you're pressing eject as soon as you start to see the xbox 360 logo appear.

Upvote 0
C

CanadianHACKS

Reaction score
Sin$
i removed it but anybody got any ideas how to fix it because i have time on liberty but cant boot to it the owner said the server was up

Upvote 0
nicholasbroo

nicholasbroo

Knowledge maybe Power, but Respect matters.
Legendary Veteran 10th Anniversary Fabled Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
i removed it but anybody got any ideas how to fix it because i have time on liberty but cant boot to it the owner said the server was up
the reason that this happens is because dashlaunch sometimes corrupts the launch.INI. the simplest fix is going to dashlaunch scroll over to the drive section, and hit the Y button to delete the iodine that you currently have and then just resave it with X. then restart your console

Upvote 0
XePurge

XePurge

ḋεṿεløρεɾ | høṡτεɾ
Reaction score
Sin$
all u need is a clean launch.ini on ur usb and you good 2 go man or prees eject to bypass plugins and remove stealth that means u ran out of time or server is down if it does that

Upvote 0
Top Bottom
Login
Register