What's new

Solved RGH Fatal Crash Intercepted Black Screen. Wont play ANY games.

• Thread starter BlackOps4LevelUp
  • Start date
  • Views 1,454
BlackOps4LevelUp

BlackOps4LevelUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Decided I would boot up my RGH I've had laying around and set it up and have fun with some mod menu's. Found it needed to be updated to dashboard version 17526. So I dumped the NAND and used xebuild to make the new updflash. Followed youtube tutorials EXACTLY and now my games will not start up. They black screen and show the Fatal Crash Intercepted message. Could the NAND somehow have been improperly flashed? I also installed the Aurora dash after the NAND flash and didnt think to test and see if games worked before proceeding tto the Aurora dash install. Could that have somehow messed it up too? my games were working before I found out I needed to update my dashboard version so I know for sure one of these 2 things messed something up. Can I re flash the old NAND back? I'm afraid of bricking my console before I try anything else with the NAND so I'd like some advice from someone that knows more on what to maybe do.

Xbox Model/MOBO: Slim/Trinity
Type: RGH2
Dashlaunch v.3.19
Xell: Xell-Reloaded

By the way I am currently copying Black Ops 2 over to my USB to see if itt will launch from there. I will update if it works or not once it is completed.

BlackOps4LevelUp

BlackOps4LevelUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Re flashed to the old NAND and games will launch. Flashed to new dashboard but this time chose RGH2 and even though that is correct its back tto doing fatal crashing again. So I must be doing something wrong when flashing even though im following online tutorials EXACT. FML!!!!!!!! I dont ****ing get this getting so pissed off at this point. -_-

BlackOps4LevelUp

BlackOps4LevelUp

Reaction score
Sin$
Another Update. I downloaded and installed a fresh copy of black ops 3 and it booted up and seems to work. my have to manually re install all my games. Its a task but if itt works then f*** it.

Top Bottom
Login
Register