What's new

Solved RGH Falcon E 71 error.

A

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score
The is the first time I've had this error in years. but i was playing on my RGH falcon, and i booted up and then it rebooted my console and then boom, i got hit with a E 71 error. I've removed all drives etc. turned off my console for an hour (not sure if this matters but eh). and i'm still getting it. any ideas?

any suggestions on what to try to fix this issue would be appreciated!

edit:

just going to explain the problem in-depth. So i was playing normally online, and i went to put on another plugin. i rebooted - and then my console rebooted again, and then it booted up and straight after the xbox 360 logo shows - i get hit with a black screen and then the E 71 error message shows.

So i looked up some methods, none of them worked 'surprisingly'. I took all my drives out, i've tried changing my launch ini but none of them seemed to work. so i went to check if i can boot up in xell. and i can.
So i have a question, if i can find where my nanddump that has xebuild 17511 onto it. is it possible to reflash? and should / would it fix the problem?

Last edited:
E

EvkaX155

Reaction score
If you have a backup image of XeBuild I don't see why a reflash wouldn't fix it. Sounds like a corrupted nand to me. Perhaps you accidentally tried to update it?

A

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score
If you have a backup image of XeBuild I don't see why a reflash wouldn't fix it. Sounds like a corrupted nand to me. Perhaps you accidentally tried to update it?
Nah, i didn't update my console. I literally put on a new plugin and then got hit with it. the first time that's happened to me. but yeah, i'll see if i can find my nand files and ill reflash. but thanks for you help!

A

Alisyion

Nuggets
Reaction score
Update:

it's fixed. reflashing fixed my issue.
if an moderator / admin comes across this post. you can close / move the thread.

Top Bottom