What's new

Solved Rgh Falcon Connection Issues

Jdog2135

Jdog2135

Reaction score
Sin$
Hey people, I'm currently having issues with connecting to a certain server on my rgh.
Purge Live.
I can only connect using a ethernet cable, but when I use my wifi adapter, I get stuck in a boot loop.
I was having a issue before with getting authorization from the server, but that issue was only fixed with a ethernet cable.
I tried opening the required ports for xbox live, but that did not work as well.
I know my wifi adapter is not faulty because it connects fine wile bypassing plugins or connecting to different server. Only happens on this server.
I contacted server support.
I just dont understand why everything works with an ethernet cable plugged in, but not with a wifi adapter.
The owner said:
Socket connection is losing bytes while receiving the response from the server
Making it hang.
Not entirely sure what that means, but I hope there is a fix.

BSTactics

BSTactics

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically it means your wifi connection works but the data is getting corrupted on it's journey. Have you tried moving your wifi reciever to anywhee else (if possible). If not, you might try making some sort of rf shield between it and the 360. Something is causing rf interference resulting in lost packets...

Jdog2135

Jdog2135

Reaction score
Sin$
Basically it means your wifi connection works but the data is getting corrupted on it's journey. Have you tried moving your wifi reciever to anywhee else (if possible). If not, you might try making some sort of rf shield between it and the 360. Something is causing rf interference resulting in lost packets...
I've tried several places in my place. I had the usb wifi adapter plugged into the back port of the falcon, right next to the router, and still had the same issue. I don't know what you mean by a rf shield? Any help would be appreciated. I've been looking into buying another usb wifi adapter, but I dont know why i should, considering my adapter is not broken. Thank you for your response!

Top Bottom
Login
Register