• Views 418
Hijinks

Hijinks

RGH Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
(NOW FIXED-SEE BELOW)

Falcon RGH 1
Recently updated to 17502 (If that is relevant??)

Was playing BO2 (modding online), decided I wanted to play a new game so quit to dashboard. After the screen stayed black for a longer period than usual I turned the xbox off and on again, when it booted up it was to a error screen with the error code E 74. I don't get a RROD though when the error comes up. I've tried the following, in order:

+taking out all storage devices and booting = No hdmi input on tv and all lights on controller flashing, no lights on 360

+booting into xell = boots into it but eventually freezes on 'Trying TFTP 192.168.1.98:updflash.bin...'

Can anyone help me out with this, thanks 
UPDATE: Booted up again with just a hardrive in, no network or usb and it booted normally, is there anything I should do to prevent this happening again?

UPDATE 2 (ffs): Shutdown and booted again and the E 74 error is back again,****

Last edited:
M

MonsterModz316

Banned
Reaction score
Sin$
Falcon RGH 1
Recently updated to 17502 (If that is relevant??)

Was playing BO2 (modding online), decided I wanted to play a new game so quit to dashboard. After the screen stayed black for a longer period than usual I turned the xbox off and on again, when it booted up it was to a error screen with the error code E 74. I don't get a RROD though when the error comes up. I've tried the following, in order:

+taking out all storage devices and booting = No hdmi input on tv and all lights on controller flashing, no lights on 360

+booting into xell = boots into it but eventually freezes on 'Trying TFTP 192.168.1.98:updflash.bin...'

Can anyone help me out with this, thanks 
UPDATE: Booted up again with just a hardrive in, no network or usb and it booted normally, is there anything I should do to prevent this happening again?

UPDATE 2 (ffs): Shutdown and booted again and the E 74 error is back again,****
Might as well just buy a new console. No point in reballing now a days.

Hijinks

Hijinks

RGH Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Console are so cheap. Plus if the reball doesn't work then you just wasted $30 + whatever you spent. I mean i got consoles for sale. $115 + shipping falcons. Jaspers $125 + Shipping. Just showing prices there cheap.
What I meant was heating the chips up on the motherboard so actually didn't cost me anything

Top Bottom
Login
Register