What's new

Solved RGH doesn't boot on Falcon

• Thread starter Nanobytez
  • Start date
  • Views 183
N

Nanobytez

Reaction score
So I followed the RGH 1.2 guide and installed my x360 Ace v3 and I ripped a pad putting the fan back in to test due to tight spaces. (The wires I had on hand wouldn't fit in the holes near the clamps. The pad I ripped was the one for the RST on C7R112, so I tried the alternative point which was on the front to the right of some coils. The chip has power and a solid green light. Any thoughts? I double checked the soldering on the others and it doesn't appear that any are touching but I can go back through those again. Did losing the pad on C7R112 kill the RGH?

N

Newsk

Contributor
Reaction score
Wow ! Be careful thats literally the largest easiest pad on your rgh install. The other pads will come off a lot easier than that!

luckily that's not in series anywhere and is an endpoint as far as I am aware. You should be fine to use an alternative

Need to see some clear pics of all your soldering if it won't boot

N

Nanobytez

Reaction score
When I pushed the fan down I heard the noise and the fan slipped in easily, I was like "whelp, that probably broke something..." sure enough, it did. Lemme go gather some pictures.

Nevermind, the alternative place with the resistor so small it would make plankton feel large... pad came off, so... done with this.

Mods, can you go ahead and delete this? Thanks.

Last edited:
Top Bottom