What's new

Solved RGH Corona v6 (Xbox 360 E) isn't turning on!

• Thread starter Homework
  • Start date
  • Views 2,452
Homework

Homework

CFW 9.99
Grizzled Veteran Donator Grammar Nazi
Reaction score
Sin$
A couple of days ago, I've been trying to turn my RGH on, and well it just won't budge.
And the power is working because the red coolerlight or whatever it's called is on.

So far, I've tried:

- Opening up the Xbox and using a hairdryer with heat just in-case there may be cold solder points.
- Opened up my power brick to check if that's the case (I did notice that the fan has been broken in a way. It snapped off the bottom of the brick and is loose)
- Disconnected and reconnected the power button strip (in-case it may be loose)

Today I will be taking it into a local shop that fixes modded and retail consoles. To see if they can do anything. But does anyone have any suggestions to try before hand?

There's no RRoD. At least not yet. It just simply won't turn on. All the cords look fine and are connected properly as it seems.

Hende

Hende

PC Master Race
Free Hoster Grizzled Veteran A Milli
Reaction score
Sin$
A couple of days ago, I've been trying to turn my RGH on, and well it just won't budge.
And the power is working because the red coolerlight or whatever it's called is on.

So far, I've tried:

- Opening up the Xbox and using a hairdryer with heat just in-case there may be cold solder points.
- Opened up my power brick to check if that's the case (I did notice that the fan has been broken in a way. It snapped off the bottom of the brick and is loose)
- Disconnected and reconnected the power button strip (in-case it may be loose)

Today I will be taking it into a local shop that fixes modded and retail consoles. To see if they can do anything. But does anyone have any suggestions to try before hand?

There's no RRoD. At least not yet. It just simply won't turn on. All the cords look fine and are connected properly as it seems.
re flash the nand?

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Homework Homework No green light when you push power = STBY_CLK is screwed up.

Open the Xbox, and take a picture of the soldered wires on the top bored.

ZaneGrey

ZaneGrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Does it do anything when you attempt to turn it on? What color is the light on the psu when you plug it into the Xbox?

Atarika

Atarika

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
In my Honest Opinion, a Slim RGH is a waste of money, hard to update, can be broken easily. The ROL Board connects to the Console and is separate from the M Board, Replacing it could be the cause, as that's what I'm having to replace on my RGH Falcon. PHAT Consoles are the way to go.

Reedradar

Reedradar

Flex and bass is what life is all about.
Reaction score
Sin$
In my Honest Opinion, a Slim RGH is a waste of money, hard to update, can be broken easily. The ROL Board connects to the Console and is separate from the M Board, Replacing it could be the cause, as that's what I'm having to replace on my RGH Falcon. PHAT Consoles are the way to go.

That RROD is the only reason I don't go Phat...

Top Bottom
Login
Register