What's new

Solved RGH Corona not changing MAC address

X

XeCorona

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hey, I recently have tried to change my MAC address on my Xbox with XeBuild and every time I flash my nand back, the Mac always stays the same. I've done this at least 6 times perfectly but it's not changing! I know I'm not the only one with this problem so please help!

N

NerdysMods

LOL THATS NOT MY BIRTHDAY
Reaction score
Are you making sure you check use custom image I think it's called or I think it's called use custom build

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Have you followed my tutorial on changing your MAC address? It works for me, so give that a try. Make sure you're following it EXACTLY to ensure the correct options are checked when you build the updated NAND.

X

XeCorona

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ive just followed your method again, still the same mac address. I know its not me, its something about coronas

R

Rengar

The Knifecat
Reaction score
Ive just followed your method again, still the same mac address. I know its not me, its something about coronas
Ah, Coronas are very.. picky.

I'll find you a tutorial and come edit it into this post.

EDIT: It seems as if there's no special steps to doing a MAC spoof on a Corona. I could try building the NAND for you and see if that works? You may need to use another tutorial that uses a computer program to spoof the MAC.

X

XeCorona

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried doing the TMAC - computer method, doesnt work at all. IF you're willing to build my nand for me PM me so i can send you it. Then again its honestly your choice, thank you!

Top Bottom