What's new

Solved RGH Corona help|anyone help with xbox360 gamedvd error PLEASE!!!!!

• Thread starter Fleetizaboss
  • Start date
  • Views 726
Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Seasoned Veteran Frame In Gold Platinum Record
Reaction score
Sin$
i have currently relized that everytimem i put any disc into my rgh it reads it as game dvd i wanna fix this it wont let me download any games or play them on my disc and i really wanna fix can someone please help.
if someone can please help i would like donate or something to ur paypal please just help me

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Without more detailed explanation I'm gonna say replace your laser, or wrong DVD info when you changed a KV.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Without more detailed explanation I'm gonna say replace your laser, or wrong DVD info when you changed a KV.
It's not my laser I think it's something to do when I updated my dash I think it's something with my dvd info can u try to help me fix please!!!!!

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I changed my kv but I never had a problem ever and yes I have all the orginal info, it came on a DVD with my rgh I have like all the files as a backup I just wanna get this to work so I can start hosting on mw3 again I really want it to if u could fix or know anyone that would be great. I would donate to anyone can fix Ive been Trynna fix all day no luck

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Seasoned Veteran Grizzled Veteran Experienced Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Yes I changed my kv but I never had a problem ever and yes I have all the orginal info, it came on a DVD with my rgh I have like all the files as a backup I just wanna get this to work so I can start hosting on mw3 again I really want it to if u could fix or know anyone that would be great. I would donate to anyone can fix Ive been Trynna fix all day no luck
The kv contains your DVD key you need to replace the one on the kv with the one that is flashed to your DVD drive, the original one.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Where would the orginal kv be??? And do u have skype or something u could help me on.

Idk what u mean and where my orginal kv would it be on the DVD that came with my rgh

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
What if I don't have my orginal kv is there any way to obtain it or possibly or is there another way to fix it please anyone i will donate on paypal to anyone who can help

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
Where would the orginal kv be??? And do u have skype or something u could help me on.

Idk what u mean and where my orginal kv would it be on the DVD that came with my rgh
On the DVD that came with your console you should have a notepad file containing your kv info, your DVD key will be in there, you need to open your nand in 360 flash dump tool go to patch and replace the DVD key with your own DVD key.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the DVD key same as the cpu key?
And ok do u mind helping on ok skype please dude. :smile: you'll be my favorite forvever skype:mrobama333

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
Is the DVD key same as the cpu key?
And ok do u mind helping on ok skype please dude. :smile: you'll be my favorite forvever skype:mrobama333
No the DVD key is not the same as your CPU key and I can only type on Skype on my phone, girlfriend is sleeping but I'll add you now, btw stop worrying this really isn't that big of a problem.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Ok thanks man I'm just worried I broke something cause I thought I could update dash on my own guess I missed a atep

HuskerHeaven

HuskerHeaven

when I took his glass of champagne...
Retired
Reaction score
Sin$
Open your original nand in jrunner, enter cpu key. If you click on kv info, you will see dvd key and osig. Copy those down. Then dump your current nand, open up on jrunner, patch nand with correct kv info, rename to updflash.bin and flash black.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
someone please help me or explain better on skype i be someone i wanna fix this problem so bad please :smile:

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
Open your original nand in jrunner, enter cpu key. If you click on kv info, you will see dvd key and osig. Copy those down. Then dump your current nand, open up on jrunner, patch nand with correct kv info, rename to updflash.bin and flash black.
I seriously wouldn't bother explaining, he is not capable of doing it I have been trying to tell him what to do for the last hour and because I asked for screen shots of what the program currently looked like on his screen he said forget it, he thinks I'm trying to steal his console information lmao, I never understand people like this.

Fleetizaboss

Fleetizaboss

✪JTAG/RGH Support✪
Reaction score
Sin$
Because u were asking for my kv info and all that , if anyone else can help please help will be greatly appreciated

W3LSH

W3LSH

PC Gaming
Reaction score
Sin$
Because u were asking for my kv info and all that , if anyone else can help please help will be greatly appreciated
You must be actually stupid, the kv info tab on jrunner is where the DVD key is located and nothing in that tab would benefit me in anyway, your kv is a .bin file inside of your nand that is the only way I could steal your kv, and your probably using one of the shared kv's from premium anyway! You don't deserve help! You have been told countless times what to do and you are still not capable of doing it HuskerHeaven HuskerHeaven even told you exactly what to do, I was asking for screenshots so I could show you better since I'm on a mobile phone! Don't buy stuff you don't know how to use! You don't buy a car when you can't drive! This is the same thing.

Top Bottom
Login
Register