What's new

Solved RGH Corona 4GB

ejv

ejv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i have Xbox 360 Slim E, MFR Date 2014-05-26, i think its Corona V6 4GB. I have Nand-X and JR Programmer v2, x360 ace v3. I have few qestions about it:
1. Do i need sd card reader/writer to read/write a nand ? Or can i do it just with nand-x/jr programmer ?
2. Do i need QSB kit?
3. Do i need to bridge R2C7 and R2C10 if resistorts are missing ?
4. Do i need solder Cpu Post Fix Adapter ? Or can i just attach it there.

Thanks for help.

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello, i have Xbox 360 Slim E, MFR Date 2014-05-26, i think its Corona V6 4GB. I have Nand-X and JR Programmer v2, x360 ace v3. I have few qestions about it:
1. Do i need sd card reader/writer to read/write a nand ? Or can i do it just with nand-x/jr programmer ?
2. Do i need QSB kit?
3. Do i need to bridge R2C7 and R2C10 if resistorts are missing ?
4. Do i need solder Cpu Post Fix Adapter ? Or can i just attach it there.

Thanks for help.
  1. Corona v6 is a 4GB Nand, so yes, you need the SD Card reader/writer.
    The JR Programmer cannot handle reading or writing a 4GB Nand.
  2. You need a Postfix Adapter.
  3. Yes, only bridge them if the resistors are missing.
  4. It doesn't get solder, the little pin goes under the chip to touch the post out point.

J

JoinTheResistance

Dead to the world, alive for the journey...
Reaction score
Sin$
In this video, he is soldering two points. Do i need to do that ? Starts at 5:00

Those are just anchor points, I would recommend soldering them, but you can get way without it.

NerdyBits

NerdyBits

Reaction score
Sin$
Make sure you get official gear though bud. I got a batch of cheap postfix adapters and it was the worst choice I ever made. Ended up throwing them out as they weren't made very well and barely touched the POST_OUT (if it even touched the right point at all)

Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
just bridge them with solder. if you have trouble doing that u can use wire or a 0 ohm res. taken from another board or whatever or just solder e and f directly to bottom corresponding pad
0Cqtm4Vm.jpg

ejv

ejv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
4gb nand reader must be solder on MB permanently ? maximus or tx ? Or how to make homemade reader ?

Last edited:
Newsk

Newsk

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Dashlaunch should be set by default to go to normal dash when holding rb . I've found that it sometimes won't work. U can go in Dashlaunch and try mapping another button to go to normal dash like rt for example ..what do u currently have your default boot set to now

ejv

ejv

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Hello. I have read a nand two times and i get error: 250 reading block 1a3. What its mean ?

.. but i found it at end and when i write nand with error: 202 writing block 1a3. What i should do now ?

Top Bottom
Login
Register