What's new
  • Howdy, Guest!

We have issued a forced password reset on all user accounts, meaning you will not be able to login until this process is complete. Instructions will be displayed when you login with your previous credentials, however if for any reason you do not have access to your associated email address, you will need to contact us at [email protected].

For more information, please read this Important Announcement

Thank you for being awesome!

RGH controller disconnects every 5 minutes when offline/ no server time

Outlaw360s

Outlaw360s

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me diagnose this problem and possibly help find a solution. I know there are other posts about this issue but i have not found any like mine.

So the issue is as the title states, my controller disconnects every 5 minutes but only does this when i'm offline/ don't have stealth server time. I'm not sure what is causing this issue. Yes i have tried other ROL boards as well as other controllers nothing seems to help. I have noticed that when i have stealth server time my issue seems to just go away even if i'm just on the dashboard.

stealth server i use: xbO

console mobo type: corona

Also this might help, I have been using this same console for about a year and been using xbO forever and this problem just started happening about 3 months ago.

Thank you for taking the time to read this crap lol, any help would be greatly appreciated.

G

godofwrath

Reaction score
Sin$

Have you tried a different controller? Sometimes the battery cover metal starts to wear down and separates from the batteries enough that when the controller is moved a little, it can disconnect. Alternatively try a different battery cover instead of a different controller.

Outlaw360s

Outlaw360s

Reaction score
Sin$
Have you tried a different controller? Sometimes the battery cover metal starts to wear down and separates from the batteries enough that when the controller is moved a little, it can disconnect. Alternatively try a different battery cover instead of a different controller.

yes have tried new controller, batteries, battery pack, ect. like i said it happens every 5 minutes i've timed it.

G

godofwrath

Reaction score
Sin$
yes have tried new controller, batteries, battery pack, ect. like i said it happens every 5 minutes i've timed it.

Throw xbox out of window, only solution.

(Maybe you're using 1.2v rechargeable batteries instead of standard 1.5v triple A batteries and they're no longer efficient enough to continually keep the controller powered?)

Or, maybe the boogeyman virus that XbO put in their plugin has taken course and is slowly infecting your xbox so it gives you the inconvenience of turning off your controller every 5 minutes, because the guys behind XbO are real elitists who only like wired controllers. Obviously it's definitely the plugin using voodoo magic.

Outlaw360s

Outlaw360s

Reaction score
Sin$
Throw xbox out of window, only solution.

(Maybe you're using 1.2v rechargeable batteries instead of standard 1.5v triple A batteries and they're no longer efficient enough to continually keep the controller powered?)

Or, maybe the boogeyman virus that XbO put in their plugin has taken course and is slowly infecting your xbox so it gives you the inconvenience of turning off your controller every 5 minutes, because the guys behind XbO are real elitists who only like wired controllers. Obviously it's definitely the plugin using voodoo magic.

wtf lol are you on crack my dude?

K

Kugel

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello i was wondering if someone could help me diagnose this problem and possibly help find a solution. I know there are other posts about this issue but i have not found any like mine.

So the issue is as the title states, my controller disconnects every 5 minutes but only does this when i'm offline/ don't have stealth server time. I'm not sure what is causing this issue. Yes i have tried other ROL boards as well as other controllers nothing seems to help. I have noticed that when i have stealth server time my issue seems to just go away even if i'm just on the dashboard.

stealth server i use: xbO

console mobo type: corona

Also this might help, I have been using this same console for about a year and been using xbO forever and this problem just started happening about 3 months ago.

Thank you for taking the time to read this crap lol, any help would be greatly appreciated.
Hi. Did you find the solution?? I have the same problem..

yoshibob

yoshibob

Reaction score
Sin$
Im having this problem too i use ******** and have everything the same as you my controller keeps disconnecting every 5 mins too is there any help?

xXBeefyDjXx

xXBeefyDjXx

Long time Sinner
Administrator
Hidden Devils
MotM 10th Anniversary Mr. Nice Guy
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
This totally depends on what stealth service you guys are using. Sounds like a bug in the plugin!

solution: Use NiNJA :wink:

R

ricmessi

Reaction score
Sin$
Hello any solution? I have the same problem. rgh 3.0 phat/jasper the controls disconnect in less than 5 minutes and with cable the control lights are blinking. I tested 2 controllers and 1 wired arcade controller.

Top Bottom
Login
Register