Solved Rgh Console Reflow

• Thread starter Clutterbuck
  • Start date
  • Views 266
C

Clutterbuck

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew a good, safe, reliable place to get a console reflow done. my console just recently got the E 74 error after a month of having it. I've searched all over the web and have had no luck. either the person never responded or they looked sketchy.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

C

Cynder

Local Weird Guy
Reaction score
T

The Coon

I just lick clits and make memes bro ~ KoMa
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone knew a good, safe, reliable place to get a console reflow done. my console just recently got the E 74 error after a month of having it. I've searched all over the web and have had no luck. either the person never responded or they looked sketchy.

Either shawn or I can do it for cheap. I havent bought all the equipment yet but if you wanna pay $20 for the service I wont have an issue ordering other parts:smile:

B

Big_Ddog

Getting There
Reaction score

Have you tested it to make sure it was a real e74/ Flashed original image and found the secondary error code.

Top Bottom