• Thread starter TheRedishFire
  • Start date
  • Views 749
TheRedishFire

TheRedishFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When I test xbox live connection it can connect to the internet but cant connect to xbox live I am unsure if the KV is banned I am using stealth and live block is off

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
Hey man, go into dashlaunch and let me know if live block and live strong are disabled? If they aren't. Disable them and turn your RGH on and off again.

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
Try disconnecting your internet to the RGH. Turn console off and turn it on and re-establish internet connection. 
Also, its worth purchasing a new KV and trying that and making sure its on the root of your HDD. Some stealths require the CPUkey to be on the root of the HDD as well. What stealth are you using?

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
When you load up the RGH does any pop ups come up and say anything like "connected to..." or does it just go straight to your avatars when you turn the console on?

TheRedishFire

TheRedishFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
When you load up the RGH does any pop ups come up and say anything like "connected to..." or does it just go straight to your avatars when you turn the console on?
It did with the previous server I was using but me troubleshooting I changed servers and now it just goes straight to avatars which should I use?

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
If its going straight to avatars with no message of connecting to the server, then i reckon your KV is banned. What are your plugins?

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, your using offline files. They really aren't the best. You are best using a free server if a paid server is a bit much. UltimateLive is a good server and has good KV life. I'm also pretty sure you don't need RPC.xex if you have JRPC2.xex.

TheRedishFire

TheRedishFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
Ah, your using offline files. They really aren't the best. You are best using a free server if a paid server is a bit much. UltimateLive is a good server and has good KV life. I'm also pretty sure you don't need RPC.xex if you have JRPC2.xex.
is it just called ultimate server? Thats all I can find

TheRedishFire

TheRedishFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
ok I installed it and it said cannot connect to servers right now rebooting and it just keeps restarting

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

IRONM3TALM0DD3R

Carpe Diem
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its the KV. I know i've had that issue with Ultimate Server when its been my KV thats been banned. Do you not have a KV checker? If you upload the KV to dropbox or similar i can check it for you to let you know if its banned.

TheRedishFire

TheRedishFire

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sin$
I think its the KV. I know i've had that issue with Ultimate Server when its been my KV thats been banned. Do you not have a KV checker? If you upload the KV to dropbox or similar i can check it for you to let you know if its banned.
thanks alot man! But how do I copy it from my xbox if it keeps rebooting? I tried putting a fresh launch.ini on a USB and it still has the plugin enabled?

Top Bottom
Login
Register