What's new

Solved Rgh Connection Problems PLEASE HELP SOMEONE

XeNon Shockz

XeNon Shockz

Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so my rgh used to be all good and working perfectly, recently i changed the kv and now it wont connect to xbox live, it says its connected to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live. I have bought several more key vaults to test and all of them are the same. Yes they were converted and my dashlaunch settings are fine. I have a video on youtube showing my problem if anyone wants to see it, but i would really appreciate some help... Youtube -

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
Okay so my rgh used to be all good and working perfectly, recently i changed the kv and now it wont connect to xbox live, it says its connected to the internet but cannot connect to xbox live. I have bought several more key vaults to test and all of them are the same. Yes they were converted and my dashlaunch settings are fine. I have a video on youtube showing my problem if anyone wants to see it, but i would really appreciate some help... Youtube -

When placing a new KV on your console, make sure to clear cache. Try resetting your router and/or try using a different means of Stealth.

XeNon Shockz

XeNon Shockz

Reaction score
Sin$
I will clear the cache now, and ive tried edge, and phantom offline files. 
When placing a new KV on your console, make sure to clear cache. Try resetting your router and/or try using a different means of Stealth.
I cleared the cache, it still doesnt work??? Also ive reset router

XeXLosSantos

XeXLosSantos

MALK
Reaction score
Sin$
I will clear the cache now, and ive tried edge, and phantom offline files. 

I cleared the cache, it still doesnt work??? Also ive reset router
Go to Console Settings, Clock, and make sure the year is set to 2015. I know for some reason that causes allot of issues.
This happens to me all the time, and I know that just waiting fixes it for some reason. I could wait like 2 hours and it would work fine. But try changing the year to 2015 and that may fix it.

XeNon Shockz

XeNon Shockz

Reaction score
Sin$
Go to Console Settings, Clock, and make sure the year is set to 2015. I know for some reason that causes allot of issues.
This happens to me all the time, and I know that just waiting fixes it for some reason. I could wait like 2 hours and it would work fine. But try changing the year to 2015 and that may fix it.
Really? Seems like a silly fix.... Ill try that now 
It was set to 2002. But changing it didnt work

xXAnarchy66Xx

xXAnarchy66Xx

Reaction score
Sin$
might be a dns error or the stealth you are using
make sure your dns matches the onw you see in cmd on pc i had that one and i changed it and it fixed

Top Bottom
Login
Register