What's new

Solved (RGH) Can't Get Online

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
Well I can get into the multiplayer but when I search for a game it always says no games found? I have gold as well.

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score
Well I can get into the multiplayer but when I search for a game it always says no games found? I have gold as well.
I think it's because the game is actually dead. There are not that many players left playing the game.

How long did you let it match make for?

Turtle wave

Truth ent. Rgh support
Reaction score
There was somebody else that had this issue awhile back i believe they had to port forward.

It's not dead be surprised how many games on the 360 have life.

Fogel

Call Me Mclovin!
Reaction score
I think it's because the game is actually dead. There are not that many players left playing the game.

How long did you let it match make for?
Thanks for this. I tried team deathmatch and after awhile I did find games. I don't believe it's dead I now believe it's my connection.

There was somebody else that had this issue awhile back i believe they had to port forward.

Thanks bud, definitely think it's a connection issue at this point while I am connected directly to a range booster I believe my range booster is sh!tting to bed.

Connor

Hi :3
Retired
Reaction score

Thanks for this. I tried team deathmatch and after awhile I did find games. I don't believe it's dead I now believe it's my connection.

Thanks bud, definitely think it's a connection issue at this point while I am connected directly to a range booster I believe my range booster is sh!tting to bed.
I honestly think it's just dead.

No one is playing that game.

For example check this video by M3RK skip to 1:20 and you'll see what I mean.

My matchmaking is also just as slow and just like yours and M3RK's. The game is just dead.

IMO, not your connection.

Top Bottom