What's new

Solved RGH can't connect to internet.. HELP!

E

eCronz

Reaction score
Sin$
My rgh xbox 360 can't, o won't connect to internet. I don't know why. I have liveblock disabled in Dashlaunch and i have a stealth server. I just got the xbox and i'm new to the modding stuff. So i have no clue what i should do. When i'm trying to connect to internet it shows suggestion to me with instructions but they are just stupid. When i'm trying to connect with an Ethernet cable it says ¨To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected to both your console and your router or modem¨. If i'm trying to connect with Wifi it says ¨To use a wireless connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console¨. I have actually no idea what to do, so if someone that knows what to do this please write. It would be really appreaciated. Thanks!

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
My rgh xbox 360 can't, o won't connect to internet. I don't know why. I have liveblock disabled in Dashlaunch and i have a stealth server. I just got the xbox and i'm new to the modding stuff. So i have no clue what i should do. When i'm trying to connect to internet it shows suggestion to me with instructions but they are just stupid. When i'm trying to connect with an Ethernet cable it says ¨To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected to both your console and your router or modem¨. If i'm trying to connect with Wifi it says ¨To use a wireless connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console¨. I have actually no idea what to do, so if someone that knows what to do this please write. It would be really appreaciated. Thanks!
  • What are your plugins from 1-5?
  • What version of Dashlaunch are you using?

Atlas

Atlas

С.Т.А.Л.К.Е.Р.
VIP
Retired
Hidden Devils
Mythical Veteran Trifecta TotM
Solutions
Reaction score
Sin$
When i'm trying to connect with an Ethernet cable it says ¨To use a wired Internet connection, make sure an Ethernet cable is connected to both your console and your router or modem¨. If i'm trying to connect with Wifi it says ¨To use a wireless connection, connect an Xbox 360 Wireless Networking Adapter to your console¨.
Have you tried using a different Ethernet Cable?

E

eCronz

Reaction score
Sin$
  • What are your plugins from 1-5?
  • What version of Dashlaunch are you using?
Plugin 1: xbdm.xex
Plugin 2: Ballin.xex
Plugin 3: (none)
Plugin 4: JRPC2.xex
Plugin 5: XRPC.xex

And the verision that i have is V3.18 (588) 
Have you tried using a different Ethernet Cable?
That can not be the problem because it apears a message when i'm trying to connect with wifi as well..

Noobert

Noobert

RGH/Flashing Support
VIP
Retired
Trifecta Scaling the Mountain Mythical Veteran
Reaction score
Sin$
Plugin 1: xbdm.xex
Plugin 2: Ballin.xex
Plugin 3: (none)
Plugin 4: JRPC2.xex
Plugin 5: XRPC.xex

And the verision that i have is V3.18 (588) 

That can not be the problem because it apears a message when i'm trying to connect with wifi as well..
Try a different stealth.

Top Bottom
Login
Register